a copywriter/bookkeeper who specializes in working with small-business owners to save you more time to focus on the things that you are passionate about in your business.
I’M ALL THE THINGS, JUST LIKE YOU.
As a wife, mom, former teacher, children’s book author, former photographer, and so many more I know the importance of delegating tasks when needed. Just as you are all the things for your business (or so it may seem most days), outsourcing tasks can keep you from burnout and keep loving the beautiful business you’ve created.
I combined all of that with my passion for small-business owners who are needing to save time to get copy out into the world that sells their product effectively and organize their books (two of my main passions and gifts). I love collaborating with business owners like you who need to outsource some of the writing & organization responsibilities.
Let’s get your time focused back on the things you love about your business
I am an Enneagram 2 (the helper!) which means I loving helping you create a business and life you love.
- Great attention to detail
- Friendly, personable writing
- Lifestyle companies
- Creative Businesses
- Wellness companies
- Education | early childhood and elementary
Now, with all that said I still want to work with you! Please reach out if your description doesn’t fit these categories and I will see if we are a good fit together
Here is what you can expect when you hire me:
- Strategic organization
- Years of experience writing/keeping books (through being a small-business owner, a children’s book author, a copywriter for wellness companies and other photographers, and an elementary educator for seven years)
- Quick response time
- A more reasonable hourly rate than other copywriters
- A reasonable monthly retainer for bookkeeping
- A friendship-type relationship
- A thoughtful and purposeful approach to billing using Honeybook
Registered in Wyoming at Booth Business Support, L.L.C.