Are you weary from all of the emails and social media posts you have to do for your business? Statistics show that business owners spend about 15 hours per week on marketing related activities. If you work a 40-hour week (which I know you work more), that’s more than a quarter of your time!
Copywriting is the “process of writing persuasive marketing and promotional materials” (awai.com). Copywriters are here to take that load off of your plate and get the annoying blinking cursor out of your eyesight.
It’s time that your words start making money for you.
When your words are powerful, well organized, have a visually appealing design then your clients are more likely to respond positively to what you are selling. Copywriting is different from content writing because it requires people to act. Copywriting strategically encourages readers to act at the end of what they are reading either by signing up for a course you are offering, buying your product or contacting you for more information.
How can I help you?
Here is what I offer as your copywriter:
- Strategic organization so your reader can scan the words but still get the important information
- Words that are written with an important call to action to get your potential clients to become actual clients
- Years of experience writing (through being a small-business owner, a children’s book author, a copywriter for wellness companies and other photographers, and an elementary educator for seven years)
- Quick response time and rough drafts that allow us to collaborate together so the product represents your brand in the best way possible
- A more reasonable hourly rate than other copywriters
- A friendship-type relationship
- A thoughtful and purposeful approach to billing using Bonsai that keeps track of the time I work on your project and then bills you every 15 days
- Keyword research used to bring more people to your website through SEO
Not quite ready to commit to a copywriter?
I do consultation meetings too! Let’s chat over coffee or online and I can support you with your marketing needs.
$50 for 30 minutes